top of page
Not your average Self Care Events & Workshops
You are worth your own time,
spend it with us to restore your self care routine.
Home: How It Works
- Multiple DatesThu, 02 FebOnline Business Journal Workshop02 Feb, 10:00 – 11:30Online Business Journal WorkshopJoin our Business Bullet Journal Workshop to help you be productive & peaceful ! Includes 90 minute online workshop & workshop kit. The Workshop kit Includes: Guided worksheets Sweet Treat Stationery Teapigs tea or coffee Please note journal is not included in the workshop pack.
- Multiple DatesMon, 13 FebCheadle Hulme13 Feb, 20:00 – 21:00Cheadle Hulme, 2 Mellor Rd, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle SK8 5AU, UKEnjoy an hour of relaxing colouring, self care tips and learning how to start a wellbeing journal. Small, welcoming classes for anyone who needs time to unwind. This month’s theme is taking guilt free time out! Includes all materials, beginner’s welcome & pay as you go.
- Multiple DatesSun, 26 FebOnline Self Care Journal Club over Zoom26 Feb, 20:00 – 21:00Online Self Care Journal Club over ZoomLearn how rest, recharge and make time for you - guilt free. Our online class includes postal treat box: A5 colour in Self Care worksheet Stationary Teapigs tea or coffee Plus an hour of our welcoming small group class on Zoom to colour in our worksheets & unwind.
- Mon, 27 FebOnline group class on Zoom27 Feb, 10:30 – 12:00Online group class on ZoomThis online Vision Board workshop will help celebrate & reconnect with your favourite things. Our Goal Setting kit includes: A4 patterned card Vision board guide & goal setting worksheets Sweet treat (please contact if any food allergy requirements) Teapigs tea & Stationary 90 minute workshop
- At a time to suit you!Location of your choice or at partner venue
Home: Events List
bottom of page